Londvolota aims to support small and growing businesses that require R10 million to R50 million over a medium finance term (3—7 years).
To qualify there are some criteria that need to be met. A due diligence process will be carried out.
We are looking for a business that:
- Has an annual turnover not exceeding R50 million per annum;
- Is a South African domiciled business
- Has at least 51% black ownership (as defined in the BBBEE codes)
- Benefits from the operational involvement of the entrepreneur
- Agrees to the programme terms and conditions, including periodic audits of company operations
- Meets social and economic inclusion criteria
- Has a proven track record and clear business plan
- Operates within the sectors identified
- Creates and sustains employment